You are currently viewing the legacy website for Direct Mail version 2.
Direct Mail 3 is here! The best email marketing software for your Mac just took a giant leap forward. Learn more at our new location: www.directmailmac.com.
Documentation is available at any time from within Direct Mail by choosing "Direct Mail Help" from the Help menu. Online documentation is available below.
The Basics: what you need to know to get started with Direct Mail.
How to create messages that look good in all email programs, adhere to proper mailing list practices, and don't get caught in spam traps.
How Direct Mail sends email, scheduling deliveries, and using e3 Delivery Service to make sending email quick and painless.
Common Problems with Email Layout
What to do if your emails don't look right in your recipient's email program (missing images, missing styles, strange layout, etc.)
- How to use <img> tags in HTML messages
- About e3 Delivery Service
- Customizing your subscription group subscribe page
- Adding unsubscribe instructions to your message
- How do I use an HTML file as the body of a message?
- Getting Started with Direct Mail ★
- How to prevent your message from being marked as spam or junk mail
- About the different ways Direct Mail can send email ★
- How can I send email through my Gmail account using Direct Mail?
- Including pictures in messages
- Direct Mail working with Microsoft Exchange
November 18, 2011
- Subscription Groups not syncing ★
September 22, 2011
- After upgrading to Direct Mail 2.3.x it says I need to purchase
September 9, 2011
- Error: Could not launch helper application ★
August 4, 2011
- Mailing status is listed as "In Review"
August 3, 2011
- Mac OS 10.7 Compatibility ★
July 21, 2011
- Can't import from Daylite after upgrade to 2.3.1?
June 13, 2011
- Importing addresses from Microsoft Excel
February 15, 2011
- Adding a subscribe form to my webpage
February 14, 2011
- Integrating an email signup form on a Facebook page ★
February 3, 2011